So, I wanted to wait until we were actually 100% done with the kitchen before posting an “AFTER”…but we started this kitchen way back in August and I just can’t wait any longer. I want to show what we’ve done! 🙂
For those that need a refresher, here is our kitchen BEFORE:
And here is our kitchen AFTER taking down wallpaper, painting the walls, sanding, priming, and painting the cabinets, replacing the cabinet hardware, ripping out and replacing the flooring, replacing and painting trim, whitewashing the wood paneling, replacing the light above the sink and removing the wood stove!
All we have left to do is:
– Replace the trim and window sill on the window above the sink and paint white
– Replace the faucet (I HATE THAT FAUCET)
– Patch the hole in the ceiling from where we installed the insulation
– Paint the ceiling
– Decorate above the mantle (right now it is a catch all)
– Find a new durable yet comfortable rug (that one was pulled in before we started gutting the living room),
– Find a table
– Find window coverings of some sort?
I can’t wait for the shopping part!!! 🙂